Sales + Activation Specialist APPLY NOW
Founded from the idea of bringing people together, Sundays came about from wanting to create and bottle the spontaneity of all those great Sundays well-spent with great friends. Our motivation was to take the unknown around gin and produce a lively spirit without all the fuss; something that’s easy to mix with whatever is in the fruit bowl to enjoy for a few rounds.
Simply put, we wanted to make a damn tasty gin. Because every day should feel like a Sundays kind of day.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As a Sales Ambassador of Sundays Distilling, you will live and breathe all things gin. You will be a face of the brand, growing awareness, creating opportunities and increasing distribution of Sundays in and around Melbourne. The role will be an exciting blend of on and off premise activities and will touch all facets of the market whilst keeping the role interesting across event, festival and venue activations where the team member will be active in the planning and execution phases.
Key tasks include (but are not limited to):
- Generate and follow new sales leads
- Execute sales strategy to meet sales targets
- Manage and operate in-store tastings
- Working through event and festival activations
- Maintain strong relationships with key accounts on behalf of Sundays
Sundays has a dynamic and experienced marketing team with some of the best in the business to lead and mentor personal growth.
- A proven sales record over 3 years with knowledge and a passion for gin
- An experienced B2B alcohol sales representative with an existing network in the Melbourne market
- Experience dealing with promotional programs and store/venue activations
- Organised and have strong communication skills and an eye for detail
- Strong relationship building and networking skills and can work equally as well autonomously or as part of a team
- Thinking outside the box comes natural with the ability to create, identify and close sales opportunities
- A current Victorian driver's licence
- Ability to travel interstate as required
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM US:
Sundays Distilling is a progressive equal opportunity employer searching for creative team members, offering career progression not limited to current skills and experience. We are a small team and as we grow, you grow with us - there is no glass ceiling for this role; the sky's the limit.
- 20 days annual leave (or PTE)
- Entertainment budget
- Annual health and wellbeing allowance
- 50% discount across product range
- Flexible, remote friendly work environment
- External education and development budget
|||Melbourne|||Sales + Marketing||||||EZ16v-oyuesfyFHj|||FULL_TIME|||AUD|||YEAR|||range||||||60000|||70000|||true|||